Photos by Scott DeCamp | CatchMark
RAVENNA — Anna Lundquist has proven a double-double machine all season for Oakridge’s girls basketball team.
Tuesday night at Ravenna, the 6-foot-2 junior put her soft shooting touch on display.
Lundquist made four 3-pointers — three in the fourth quarter — and scored the majority of her game-high 23 points from the perimeter in powering Oakridge to a 44-32 win over Ravenna in a West Michigan Conference nondivisional contest.
Check out the photo gallery at the top of this story as well as another one here:
Photos by Billy Mann | CatchMark
Here are more details and notables, followed by a video of highlights and reaction from Lundquist, Oakridge coach Morgan Wahr, Ravenna senior Emma Gillard and Ravenna coach Luke Houseman:
- Lundquist added six rebounds and three steals.
- Oakridge senior Destyni Lane finished with 12 points and five steals.
- Oakridge senior Andrea Romero-Serrano added six points.
- Ravenna senior Emma Gillard and junior Teghan Sterken paced the Bulldogs with nine points apiece.
- Ravenna sophomore Addison Gillard added eight points.
- Oakridge and Ravenna were tied at 13 at halftime. The Eagles outscored the Bulldogs 13-2 in the third quarter to take control.
- Oakridge improved to 16-5 overall with the win. The Eagles are 8-3, tied for second, in the WMC Lakes Division.
- Ravenna is now 8-13 overall. The Bulldogs are 3-8 in the WMC Rivers Division.
- Next games: On Thursday, Oakridge hosts Montague. On Friday, Ravenna welcomes North Muskegon.
/ 35 mins ago
Wildcats are off to a 2-1 start in the young season.
/ 20 hours ago
Vikings players Taylor Ottinger and Lianna Fagan and assistant coach Emily MacArthur pay homage...
/ 24 hours ago
West Michigan Conference coaches: Please email your results to email@example.com.